- Download Argyle DIY Files
- Print out spinner, arrow and Board parts on Cardstock paper (8.5in x 11in).
[highlight color=”eg. yellow, black”]Note: When printing the board, be sure to select Poster under Page Sizing & Handling, similar to the image below.[/highlight]
- Cut spinner along the red line. Poke a hole in the middle of the small red hole with a pencil or pen.
- Cut arrow image and paste it to cardboard. Use a pencil or pen to poke a hole in the middle of the arrow and place a spit pin inside. Attach the arrow to the spinner by putting the pin through the spinner’s hole. Bend the edges of the pin up so that it holds.
[highlight color=”eg. yellow, black”]Note: If available, the regular game spinner is recommended for its effectiveness compared to the printed one.[/highlight]
- Assemble the board as shown in the original file.
- Use four six-sided dice, two of one color and two of another (preferably, two green dice and two white dice).
- Use checker pieces, stones, or card stock cut-outs, five of one color and five of another (preferably, five green and five white).