BLACKBOARD TIPS FOR STUDENTS
Submit Assignment on Bb
Submitting assignments on Blackboard is a simple process that allows you to upload your completed work to your instructors for grading and feedback. To submit an assignment, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Blackboard account.
- Navigate to the course where the assignment is located.
- Locate the assignment in the course content area and click on its link.
- Follow the instructions provided by your instructor for uploading or submitting your work. This may include attaching a file, typing in a text box, or using a submission tool provided by Blackboard.
- Review and verify your submission before finalizing it.
- Click the “Submit” button to submit your assignment.
It is important to check with your instructor or the course syllabus for specific instructions on how to submit assignments and for the deadline. Keep in mind that Blackboard has a feature for automatically saving your work, but it is recommended to keep a backup copy of your assignments in case of technical issues.
By submitting your assignments on Blackboard, you will be able to track your submissions and receive feedback from your instructor in a timely and efficient manner.