- Log in to Blackboard
- Select your course from the My Courses module (top-left)
- In the Control Panel under Course Tools click the Send Email link (towards the bottom of the list)
- Select the group you want to send the email to by clicking on the respective link (e.g. All Student Users)
- Enter the subject and message of your email
- Attach files by clicking on the Attach a file link (optional)
- Click Submit
Home Faculty Teaching Tools & Guides - Faculty Knowledge Base Blackboard Resources - Faculty Bb Tips for Faculty Sending Emails
Share this0 likes
Blackboard Compatible DevicesBb Tips for Faculty, Bb Tips for Students, Learning With Technology, Teaching Tools & Guides - Faculty Knowledge Base, Bb supplement, Devices, Minimum Technology Requirments, Technology Requirements
To be successful in online classes, you need access to a reliable computer (PC, iMac, or Laptop recommended) with...
Creating AssignmentsAssessment, Bb Tips for Faculty, Assignments
BLACKBOARD TIPS FOR FACULTY Creating Bb Assignments Instructors can create an Assignment in Blackboard as a way for students...
BbCU Session SecurityBb Tips for Faculty, BbCU, Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
BbCU session security is crucial for ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of online meetings.
Creating Test Pools of QuestionsBb Tips for Faculty, Pools, Testes
Log in to Blackboard Select your course from the My Courses module (top-left) Make sure Edit Mode is On...
Making Courses Available to StudentsBb Tips for Faculty, Course Availability
Log into Blackboard Select the course you want to make available from the My Courses module There are two...
Sharing a Link to Bb Collaborate Ultra SessionBb Tips for Faculty, BbCU
When using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, you have the ability to share a guest link with people outside of your...