- Log in to Blackboard
- Select your course from the My Courses module (top-left)
- In the Control Panel under Course Tools click the Send Email link (towards the bottom of the list)
- Select the group you want to send the email to by clicking on the respective link (e.g. All Student Users)
- Enter the subject and message of your email
- Attach files by clicking on the Attach a file link (optional)
- Click Submit
Editing AssignmentsAssessment, Bb Tips for Faculty, Assignments
Log in to Blackboard Select your course from the My Courses module (top-left) Make sure the Edit Mode is...
Making a Course CopyBb Tips for Faculty, Blackboard, Course Copy
Login to Blackboard Select your course from the My Courses module (top-left) Make sure Edit Mode is On (top-right)...
Downloading Recordings from PanoptoBb Tips for Faculty, Accessibility, Blackboard, Lecture-capture, Rich Media, Video Editing
In your Blackboard course, click on “Collaboration”, then click on Panopto Content to access your videos.
Creating SafeAssign AssignmentsAssessment, Bb Tips for Faculty, Academic Honesty, Assignments, Plagiarism, SafeAssignment
SafeAssign is an anti-plagiarism checking tool incorporated as an option in Blackboard Assignments. It’s designed to be used to...
Adding YouTube Videos to BbBb Tips for Faculty, Video Conferencing, YouTube
Select the Content Area where you want to add the video. (e.g. Course Content) Click on Build Content and...
Creating Tests and Adding QuestionsBb Tips for Faculty, Tests
Log in to Blackboard Select your course from the My Courses module (top-left) From the Control Panel, click on...
BbCU Session SecurityBb Tips for Faculty, BbCU, Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
BbCU session security is crucial for ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of online meetings.