- Login to Blackboard
- Select your course from the My Courses module (top-left)
- Make sure Edit Mode is On (top-right)
- On the Control Panel, expand the Packages and Utilities section and select Course Copy
- Select the appropriate option: Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course
- In the Destination Course ID field, click Browse to select the destination course.
- Select all the content you want to copy to from the course you are to the course you selected
- Copy Links to Course Files: No copies of linked files are included in the copy. The copied course will have the same set of links and those links will point back to the original location of the link defined in the origin course.
- Copy links and copies of the content: This will make copies of linked files, but ONLY those files that are linked. Files within the course’s home folder that are not linked to any content within the course are not included in the copy (Recommended option).
- Copy links and copies of the content (include entire course home folder): This will make copies of ALL files in the course’s home folder whether those files are linked to course content or not. In the File Attachments section, select the option to copy links to:
- In the Enrollments section, DO NOT select this option because it will copy all enrolled students from the source course to the destination one.
- Click Submit.