Microsoft Office Training for Students
Microsoft Office Training for Students is a self-paced online course in Blackboard that covers topics that will help you master Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint. The course consists of 3 Sections
Each Section contains the following:
- A brief video summarizing the material
- Text material
- A quiz
- Make sure to watch the videos fully.
- Make sure to review all content before taking the section quiz.
- Pay close attention.
How to be successful:
- In order to access a section’s quiz you must click the mark reviewed button to certify you have watched the video and reviewed the material.
- You may take a quiz as many times as you like. However you must get 100% on a quiz to proceed to get your certificate. Questions may not be the same on additional attempts. So read questions carefully each time.
To enroll in the course:
This course uses self-enrollment. You have 2 ways to enroll in the course:
- In Blackboard, find the Microsoft Training for Students module pictured below, click on the Click to Enroll button and follow directions, OR
- Click on this link: Enroll in the Microsoft Training course , then follow directions.
If you have any questions about the online course, come to room C556.
The Student Technology Help Desk is available to you for help with anything to do with using Microsoft Office. It is located in Room C595.
Click here for info about the Help Desk: Student Technology Help Desk.
Tutorials from the Microsoft Website:
Click on the banner to watch the tutorial you want to learn