The Office of Educational Technology (EdTech) develops, implements, supports, and promotes innovative integration of technology into teaching and learning by empowering faculty, serving students, and creating a supportive environment for all types of learners.
EdTech’s strategic pathway includes:
- Assisting faculty in the integration of technology in their pedagogical models;
- Forging partnerships in the research and development of educational technologies;
- Supporting students in the acquisition of technology skills;
- Exploring new and emerging educational technologies;
- Building partnerships across disciplines and departments to create innovative initiatives.
- Carlos Guevara
Director of Educational Technology, B.S., M.S.
[ More Info ]
- Wilfredo Rodríguez
Coordinator of Educational Technology, B.S., M.S.
- Iber Poma
Coordinator of Student Support, B.S., M.A.
IPOMA@HOSTOS.CUNY.EDULiaison to: CLIP
- Eric Ritholz
Online Initiatives Coordinator, B.A., M.A., M.A.
ERITHOLZ@HOSTOS.CUNY.EDU Liaison to: Behavioral and Social Sciences, English and Mathematics Departments
- George J. Rosa
Senior Instructional Designer, B.S./B.F.A, M.A., M.Ed.
Liaison to: Allied Health Sciences and Natural Sciences Departments
- David dos Santos
Academic Design Specialist, B.A.
Liaison to: Education, Humanities, Language and Cognition, Library Departments
- Catherine Man
Instructional Designer, B.A., M.A.
- Danny Wu
Instructional Designer – Programmer, B.A.
Liaison to: Education, Humanities, Language, and Cognition, Library Departments
- Zsoreign Sanchez
- Dontae Richardson