Instructors use the grade roster to view grades.
1. Enter https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu in your browser’s address bar:
- Enter your Username and Password and click the login button.
- From the Enterprise Menu, click the Faculty Center link.
2. Navigate to: Faculty Center > My Schedule.
3. The My Teaching Schedule displays the current term in a table format.
4. As needed, click the change term button to select the desired term.
5. To view the grade roster, click the Grade Roster icon to the left of the Class (course catalog code and section number).
6. The Grade Roster of the selected class displays.
7. To download the Grade Roster, click the Download link under the Grade Roster. The roster information will be downloaded automatically to the local computer.
Note: Prior to clicking the Download icon, set the browser to allow pop-ups.
8. Select the Printer Friendly Version link and follow your browser’s prompts to print the grade roster.
9. As needed, click the change class button to return to the My Teaching Schedule and select other Grade Roster icons.