- You can access submitted assignments through the Grade Center or Needs Grading link.
- The Feedback Studio uses 2 “layers” – the Grading layer (blue) for marking up and grading content, and the Similarity layer (red) for checking originality.
- In the Grading layer you can use Quickmarks to mark up a paper by dragging and dropping commonly-used comments, and create custom Quickmarks comments.
- Text and voice commentary can be added.
- The Similarity layer will reveal unoriginal content, percent originality and percent similarity to possible online sources.
Search This Site
Office of Educational Technology
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00AM – 8:00PM, Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Phone: 718 319-7915
The Office of Educational Technology (EdTech) develops, implements, supports, and promotes innovative integration of technology into teaching and learning by empowering faculty, serving students, and creating a supportive environment for all types of learners.