This fall semester, the Office of Educational Technology is offering a new self-paced Online Learning Initiative that is in place for faculty who did not participate in any of the previous ones or for those who are new to the college this semester. The purpose of this training course...
For the PDF version, click on this link: EdTech Innovations Newsletter Fall 2020 Articles Reflections on Online Learning Reflection About My Summer Experiences – Preparing Faculty Members for the 2020 Fall Term How to Present Effectively Online How to Present Effectively Online News and Events Results of EdTech Preparedness...
Search This Site
- The Online Learning Initiative Course Ongoing and Self-Paced
- Fall 2020 EdTech Innovations Newsletter Print Edition
- Results of EdTech Preparedness Efforts Since the Start of the Pandemic
- Reflection About My Summer Experience Preparing Faculty Members for the 2020 Fall Term
- Reflections on Online Learning
Office of Educational Technology
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00AM – 8:00PM, Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Phone: 718 319-7915
The Office of Educational Technology (EdTech) develops, implements, supports, and promotes innovative integration of technology into teaching and learning by empowering faculty, serving students, and creating a supportive environment for all types of learners.