By Eric Ritholz It has been an intense Summer in terms of training and adapting a vast variety of courses to function in an online environment. Along the way there have been several common denominator issues that should be emphasized. This is not all in the same scope, but...
Search This Site
- The Online Learning Initiative Course Ongoing and Self-Paced
- Fall 2020 EdTech Innovations Newsletter Print Edition
- Results of EdTech Preparedness Efforts Since the Start of the Pandemic
- Reflection About My Summer Experience Preparing Faculty Members for the 2020 Fall Term
- Reflections on Online Learning
Office of Educational Technology
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00AM – 8:00PM, Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Phone: 718 319-7915
The Office of Educational Technology (EdTech) develops, implements, supports, and promotes innovative integration of technology into teaching and learning by empowering faculty, serving students, and creating a supportive environment for all types of learners.