by David dos Santos Presenting in person is already a daunting task, presenting online presents a whole new set of chal- lenges. With the correct methods and best practices, presenting online can be as effective or even more effective than delivering in person. Whether you are teaching a course...
by Danny Wu Amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, educational technology departments across the world, including our own, have been required to switch our services online. Of course, in the beginning there was much difficulty for staff and faculty to adjust to the new normal and there are still hardships. Some...
Search This Site
- The Online Learning Initiative Course Ongoing and Self-Paced
- Fall 2020 EdTech Innovations Newsletter Print Edition
- Results of EdTech Preparedness Efforts Since the Start of the Pandemic
- Reflection About My Summer Experience Preparing Faculty Members for the 2020 Fall Term
- Reflections on Online Learning
Office of Educational Technology
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00AM – 8:00PM, Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Phone: 718 319-7915
The Office of Educational Technology (EdTech) develops, implements, supports, and promotes innovative integration of technology into teaching and learning by empowering faculty, serving students, and creating a supportive environment for all types of learners.