See what Faculty have to say about the Hostos Course Management System Blackboard.
- Innovation Celebration December 13, 2018 (9/11/2018)
- Bronx EdTech Showcase 2018, at Hostos Community College (9/11/2018)
- Tap (9/11/2018)
- Can the Cornell Method be reinforced with technology? (9/10/2018)
- Cultivating a safe, social Learning Environment online (9/10/2018)
- Accessible Education Laws (9/7/2018)
- LibGuides – (9/7/2018)
- Roadmap to Teaching Innovation (9/7/2018)
- TWINE – using non-linear storytelling in your pedagogy (2/5/2018)
- Checklist for Online Teaching (2/2/2018)
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00AM – 8:00PM, Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Phone: 718 319-7915
The Office of Educational Technology (EdTech) develops, implements, supports, and promotes innovative integration of technology into teaching and learning by empowering faculty, serving students, and creating a supportive environment for all types of learners.
|EdTech’s strategic pathway includes: