A Spotlight on our Teaching Practices Today: What's Going On? Teaching Day 2022 Presenters Nelson Nuñez-Rodriguez, Professor, Natural Sciences...
Archive for category: Teaching Day
Creating better teachers to better serve our students. 718-518-6804 CTL@hostos.cuny.edu
Syllabus Engagement Teaching Day 2022 Presenters Linda Miles, Assistant Professor, Library Lisa Tappeiner, Assistant Professor, LibraryThe participants explored student-centered...
Teaching Day Event 2017 On a bright afternoon recently, in the Atrium, faculty, students and administrators celebrated Hostos Teaching...
Hostos Stories from Faculty, Staff and Students Teaching Day, 2018 On May 8, 2018, Hostos Community College again joined...
Teaching Day 2019 The instruction and service of faculty at Hostos Community College was recognized on “Teaching Day,” Tuesday,...
Team-Based Learning and Team TeachingTeaching Day, Group Work, Teaching Day 2022, Team, Team Learning
Team-Based Learning and Team Teaching Teaching Day 2022 Presenters Rayola Chelladurai, Assistant Professor, Allied Health Sciences Denise Cummings Clay,...
- Course Design
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Fall 2018
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Fall 2019
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Fall 2020
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Fall 2021
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Fall 2022
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Spring 2018
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Spring 2019
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Spring 2020
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Spring 2021
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Spring 2022
- CTL Reflections Newsletter, Spring 2023
- Faculty Development
- Hostos Reads
- Humanities Alliance Graduate Fellows
- Instructional Design Models
- Professional Develpment
- Research & Innovation
- Spa Day
- Student Retention
- Teaching Day
- Teaching Guidelines & High-impact Practices
- Teaching Moments
- Teaching Tidbits
- Teaching with Technology