The Adjunct Faculty Open House offers opportunities to meet colleagues from across disciplines and campus offices while learning more about a broad range of resources and services available.
Thus far, CTL has hosted four Adjunct Faculty Open Houses (September 2015, February 2016, February 2017 and February 2018). The average attendance in the last three years has been 29.
We are hoping to continue offering this event in the future, so let us know if there is a particular professional development activity you would like to see. Please contact us at CTL@hostos.cuny.edu with your suggestions.
Thank you to our collaborative partners who help make this event possible :
- Academic Affairs
- Academic Computing Center
- Accelerated Study in Associate Programs (ASAP)
- Accessibility Resource Center
- Children’s Center
- College Discovery
- Contract and Diversity Considerations
- Health & Wellness Services
- Honors Program
- Human Resources
- IT Help Desk
- LEADS Project
- Public Safety
- QR Fellows
- Single Stop
- Student Activities
- Student Leadership Academy
- Student Success Coaches
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring Hostos Academic Learning Center (HALC)