The “Are You Ready?” online readiness module is designed to prepare students for taking an online course. Whether hybrid or asynchronous, this course will cover a variety of topics that coincide with the Hostos Online Learning.
These topics include:
- A brief self assessment
- Welcome to Online Learning
- Basic Technology Proficiency
- Using Blackboard
- Technology Requirements
- Netiquette and Services for Students at Hostos
To access the “Are You Ready?” online readiness module:
- Navigate to the CUNY home page
- Click on ‘Log In’ and select ‘Blackboard’
- Use your CUNYfirst credentials to log in.
- Scroll down the left side of the page and find the Hostos Enroll in”Are You Ready ?” eLearning Course pictured below, and click on the Are You Ready link at the bottom of the module.
IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE MODULE, USE THE COURSE SEARCH MODULE AND ENTER “ARE YOU READY” AND SELECT Are You Ready?
- Enter the Access Code: eLearning
- You will then see a confirmation page, click OK to begin the module.