- Rooms must be reserved at the ILC Reference Desk by Hostos students with a current, validated ID
- Reservations are for a maximum of two hours per day
- Each group must have a minimum of three people
- There is a 15 minute grace period before the loss of a reservation
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance
- When a room is not reserved, students may study individually or in pairs, but will be asked to leave if a group of three or more makes a reservation.
- You can borrow dry-erase markers and erasers at the desk; leave your ID in exchange, and pick it up when you return the items back to the desk.
- For the two larger rooms with the computer, you can also borrow a wireless keyboard, also by leaving your ID at the desk in exchange.
Students with special needs will be accommodated at the discretion of Library staff.