Librarians at Hostos Library can help you:
- Define your research topic
- Decide what kinds of resources will help you find the information you want
- Find the best tools (OneSearch, or specific library databases) for your research
- Learn search strategies
- Look up specific books, articles, videos
- Find rules on citation
- Understand library services and policies
Come see us in person! A reference librarian is available at all times when the library is open, downstairs at the reference desk. Come us ask your research question! We are always happy to talk with you.
For longer appointments, you can sign up for a 20-minute consultation (see link on the right side of the screen). Please note availability may vary by time of year.
Call us: Please call (718) 518-4215 to speak to a reference librarian. (Please note that at busy times priority must be given to users who are there in person.)