- Food is not allowed anywhere in the library. Water and other beverages in a closed container are allowed.
- Cellphones must be off or set to vibrate. Quiet phone conversations are allowed in the ILC (computer/reference area) only, at the discretion of the Reference Librarian on duty.
- The ILC is not a quiet area. If you need a quiet area, please use a study carrel in the library’s main reading room.
- Please be considerate of others and maintain a peaceful atmosphere conducive to study. Loud or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- If all the computers are in-use, anyone using computers for non-academic purposes may be asked to use a kiosk (by the bottom of the stairs) instead.
Study rooms may be booked up to two days in advance, for up to two hours each day. Groups must include at least three people.
Dry-erase markers may be borrowed for use in either study room; wireless keyboards, mice, and speakers are available for use in the large study rooms. Headphones may also be borrowed. Students must leave their IDs at the Reference Desk when they borrow these items.
The copy machine and printers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please limit your copy/ printing time to five minutes when there is a line.