IGAT: Chem DIY
- Download IGAT Chem DIY Files
- Print out all cards on Cardstock paper (8.5in x 11in). Printing back to back (double sided) is optional but advised.
Note: File name dictates how many times to print.
- Cut cards out.
- If fronts and backs of cards are printed separately, glue backs to corresponding cards that belong to that deck. (Ex: Paste an image that says Element back to back with an image that says Lithium).
- Separate decks. You should have 4 decks. These decks include an Attribute deck, Element deck, Suggestion card deck, and Statement guide deck.
- Attribute Deck: 132 total cards.
- Symbol: 40 total cards, Two of each (Cl, He, Kr, Ti, W, C, Na, S, Li, Ar, N, O, Si, Be, Al, Mg, Hg, Fe, Au, Ne).
- Atomic #: 21 total cards (Seven 1-10, Seven 11-18, Seven 19-110).
- Atomic Mass: 16 total cards (Four 1-14.99, Four 15-27.99, Four 28-54.99, Four 55-281.99).
- Room Temp: 24 total cards (12 Solid, 5 Liquid, 7 Gas).
- Element Groups: 31 total cards (8 Metal, 9 Non Metal, 6 Noble, 8 Trans Metal)
- Element Deck: 20 total Cards.
- Chlorine, Helium, Krypton, Titanium, Tungsten, Carbon, Sodium, Sulfur, Lithium, Argon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Silicon, Beryllium, Aluminum, Magnesium, Mercury, Iron, Gold, Neon.
- Suggestion Card Deck: 6 total cards.
- Statement Guide Deck: 6 total cards.