- Download Planetary Pioneers DIY Files
- Print Planets on Cardstock paper (8.5in x 11in). There are nine different planets.
- Cut out the planets and then cut out the pie slices.
- Print out all cards on Cardstock paper (8.5in x 11in). Printing back to back (double sided) is optional but advised.
Note: File name dictates how many times to print..
- Cut out cards.
- If fronts and backs of cards are printed separately, glue backs to corresponding cards. (Ex: Paste an image that says Gantu/Origin back to back (double sided) with an image that says Gantu/Create).
- Use six-sided die.
- Print out Game guide.