- Download DoubleCross DIY Files
- Print out the board parts on Cardstock paper (8.5in x 11in).
Note: When printing the board, be sure to select Poster under Page Sizing & Handling, similar to the image below.
- Assemble the board as shown in the original file.
- You will need three dice
- 1 D10 (Ten-Sided Die 0-10)
- 1 D20 (Twenty-Sided Die 1-20)
- 1 D100 (Ten-Sided *Percentile*Die 00-90)
- Using a permanent marker, on the D100, place a decimal point in the middle of all the numbers. For the other ten-sided die, place a decimal point in the front of all numbers. For the twenty-sided die, place a decimal point in the front of all numbers.
- You will need five of each colored pawn: Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.