Accessibility helps you create documents that reach a wider audience and deliver a clearer message.
- Accessible Presentations and Events Guide by Walei Sabry and Claire Kearney-Volpe, Web Accessibility Fellow at CUNY Central
This guide provides helpful advice on making your presentations and publications universally accessible
- Accessible Presentations Slideshow (PDF format) by Walei Sabry and Claire Kearney-Volpe, Web Accessibility Fellow at CUNY Central
A comprehensive PDF document of a Powerpoint presentations on planning and implementing all aspects of increasing acessibility of a presentation, from planning, choosing location, media, etc
- Step-by-Step Instructions to Make your Email Messages Accessible to People with Disabilities in Microsoft Outlook
- Creating Accessible Web Content Presentation by Jessica Murray, Futures Initiative, Graduate Center, Presented at CUNY CTL Retreat 2018
- The Section 508 Refresh and What It Means for Higher Education Article by EDUCAUSE
Universal Design in Learning “is a set of principles for curriculum development that gives all individuals equal opportunities to learn. UDL provides a blueprint for creating instructional goals, methods, materials, and assessments that work for everyone–not a single, one-size-fits-all solution but rather flexible approaches that can be customized and adjusted for individual needs.” as stated in http://udlguidelines.cast.org/?utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=none&utm_source=udlcenter&utm_content=site-banner
- Universal Design for Learning in College Classrooms Presentation by Fumio Someki, Presented at CUNY CTL Retreat 2018
- Inclusive, Universally Designed, and UDL Pedagogy by Louis Olander Presentation, Presented at CUNY CTL Retreat 2018
- ADA Compliance for Online Course Design Article by EDUCAUSE. ADA refers to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Igniting a Universal Design Mindset on Campus Article by EDUCAUSE