Title V is pleased to sponsor its first series of workshops on a variety of topics from conducting research during a 15 week-semester using student research assistants to mentoring, guiding, and collaborating with students in this unique undergraduate research opportunity. From the planning stage to the results and lessons learned along the way, former Title V faculty research leaders will present and discuss their experiences. The first session will be offered on September 29 from 3:30pm-5:00pm in C559. This initiative will serve as a lens to explore the different components of Title V undergraduate student research with faculty. Most importantly, the series will provide a supportive platform for faculty to share their ideas about furthering their own research interests while developing and strengthening student skills, feelings of self-confidence, and sense of belonging and connection to the Hostos community.
Title V UR (Undergraduate Research) Workshops
by Silvia Reyes
- EdCast Received the 2017 Silver Telly September 6, 2017
- Supporting Students on the Path to Completion September 6, 2017
- A Conversation with Ann Mester Associate Dean for Academic Affairs September 6, 2017
- Free Information Literacy Workshops for Students September 5, 2017
- Supporting Our Students September 5, 2017