Adelante Hostos! is a Title V grant awarded to Hostos Community College in October 2015. The grant consists of three components designed to improve student achievement. The initiatives engage faculty, staff, and students in the creation or re-design of targeted interventions and high impact practices in teaching and learning. Over the course of the grant, students will improve academic capability and learning outcomes and faculty will refine pedagogical strategies, advance their research, and further their service to the institution.
- CSTEP Students Win 3 First Place Trophies in the 26th Annual CSTEP Statewide Student Conference May 8, 2018
- STEP Students Win First and Second Place in the 20th Annual STEP Statewide Student Conference May 8, 2018
- Hoover Dam and the Shaping of the American West May 8, 2018
- Culturally Relevant or Responsive Pedagogy at Hostos Community College May 8, 2018
- Honors Convocation Ceremony 2018 April 30, 2018